The Alberta Textile Care Association is the Voice of the Textile Care Industry in Alberta.
Formed in the 1970s to serve Alberta’s Textile Care Industry, its role is:
- To liaise with the Provincial, and where necessary, the Federal government to influence policies and legislation affecting the industry.
- To encourage consistently high standards of integrity within the Textile Care Industry.
- To develop and provide a range of member services to enhance the professionalism of the Industry.
- To provide and promote continuous education and training within the industry so as to ensure that the industry reflects modern requirements.
- To be a credible, knowledgeable and effective voice of the Textile Care industry.
It is an active, vibrant organization of successful drycleaners and launderers who have agreed to abide by a Code of Ethics and are working together to make the Textile Care Industry a more professional group dedicated to serving its customers.
All members of the Association are readily recognisable by the ATCA logo displayed in the shop.
This web site has been created to:
- Help the public find drycleaners in their area.
- Provide a point of contact for the public to voice any concerns that they may have about service from the Industry.
- Assist drycleaners to get the most from the Association by providing the latest information on the Association and its services.
Check out the other page links for more information, or contact one of the Committee Members on the Executive Committee page.